Welcome to my wedding planning blog!

About my wedding: Summer 2012 -- 200-250 guests (local and international) -- New England location (outside or inside) -- Activities including golf or boating -- Food and music are priorities

Please share any tips, recommendations or advice!!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Searching For A Celebrant

We decided a long time ago that we didn't want to be married in a church.  Although both of us were raised Christian (I'm Catholic and he is Episcopalian), we don't practice and didn't feel that we wanted a church ceremony. 

So now we are looking for a celebrant.  I'm shocked at how overwhelmed I feel about this - how do you pick one? How do you find one?  I've started to research (basically just by doing on-line searches) celebrants in New England. 

Here is what I've found:

Chaplaincy Institute of Maine - Graduates - http://chimeofmaine.org/Graduates.htm
Jo Madden - Life Cycle Celebrant - http://www.jo-celebrant-nh.com/Home_Page.html
Julie Draper
Will Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment