Welcome to my wedding planning blog!

About my wedding: Summer 2012 -- 200-250 guests (local and international) -- New England location (outside or inside) -- Activities including golf or boating -- Food and music are priorities

Please share any tips, recommendations or advice!!!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Castle in the Clouds - Moultonborough, NH

This is a really special place.  Not only is it in the Lakes Region, but it is also perched up high with spectacular NH views.  When I was little, I went horseback riding with my mom here - I'll never forget it.  This makes me think that a wedding here would be unforgettable as well.  I couldn't get very much information off of the website - it appears that tours are necessary.  I guess I'll be doing one of those soon!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Moultonborough to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete