Welcome to my wedding planning blog!

About my wedding: Summer 2012 -- 200-250 guests (local and international) -- New England location (outside or inside) -- Activities including golf or boating -- Food and music are priorities

Please share any tips, recommendations or advice!!!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm in South Berwick, ME

I just discovered The Red Barn at Outlook Farm in South Berwick, ME. This location is absoultely stunning (based on pictures from the website) and conveniently located to Boston (near Kittery, ME). I love the look and I love that it has a golf course (my future fiance LOVES to golf!).

It looks like they have nice weekend brunches. I'm hoping to take my mom there to check it out. The only issue is that it looks like it could get quite pricey. Has anyone had a wedding here? Can you recommend any venues that have a similar look / feel?



No comments:

Post a Comment