Welcome to my wedding planning blog!

About my wedding: Summer 2012 -- 200-250 guests (local and international) -- New England location (outside or inside) -- Activities including golf or boating -- Food and music are priorities

Please share any tips, recommendations or advice!!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Venues I'm considering

I would love to get married at Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. I spent my summers and winters as a child swimming in the lake and skiing at Gunstock. Naturally, the wedding venues I'm most drawn to include: Church Landing in Meredith, Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford and the Greenbelt at South Down Shores in Laconia. Other locations I'm interested in researching include: the Omni Mt. Washington Hotel, The Essex (Culinary Institute and Hotel) in VT and The Balsams Resort. I have no idea how each of these compares, if they can accomodate a guest list of over 200 or if they are reasonably affordable. If you have any thoughts please let me know!

Other Venues of Interest:
Aldrich Mansion - Warwick, RI
The Red Barn - South Berwick, ME
UNH (Conference Facilities)
AVA Sudio Art Gallery - Lebanon, NH
Dartmouth Skiway - Near Hanover, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment